Full-Time Collection Specialist
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Collections Specialist”.
What will it be like to work for Majid Al Futtaim?
For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, life, and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification.
We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE, and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About the Role:
You will support the Collections Manager and proactively manages the collections activities for assigned tenants in Shopping Malls Business Unit. Collections are primarily related to leases with tenants’, and would consist of collections efforts related to B2B/Account Management. This position will be directly responsible for a number of Key Accounts/ large tenants and will be responsible for all collection efforts related to those tenants. This includes ongoing collections efforts, active negotiation, undertake corrective action as and when issues arise, and developing plans/solutions to manage collections risk.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Position covers all aspects linked to Accounts Receivables Collections, Tenants’ dues and outstanding, and Tenants’ payments requests. It includes ensuring the smooth collection processes by connecting with tenants, overseeing the Account Receivables collections activities executed by Collections Administrators. Following up on escalated issues, recommending mitigating measures, and advising on tenants’ credits requests.
You will be responsible for escalating unresolved tenant issues in relation to billing and collection to provide actual, reliable, and pertinent information on financial risks to the Collections Manager allowing them to make efficient decisions.
Control & Stewardship
- Coordinate tenant’s accounts reconciliations with Shared Services to identify and resolve in case of any dispute.
- Solicit the administrator of the collection to minimize their malls’ AR outstanding and achieve collection KPIs.
Reporting and Transaction Processing
- Weekly Review of the daily collections by collections administrators and related accounting transactions for assigned accounts
- Assist in reviewing/preparing ad-hoc analysis, tracker, reporting, and other various tasks related to areas of responsibility.
- Ensure that collections and follow-up with tenants are in line with local regulations and MAF Properties applicable financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Help to establish internal KPIs to improve efficiency and optimize performance.
Analysis & Reporting
- Review and recommend changes and enhancements to reports format, eliminate overlapping, re-group reports, and unify the reporting process across the region.
- Recommend enhancement to collections tools and billing processes.
Why should you be interested?
-Learning Opportunity – this is a challenging role that will grow your capability
-Career Development – Our people are our greatest asset, we priorities internal talent
-We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail, and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Serving over 560 million visitors a year.
-International Environment – we have a very international employee and we are in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities.
Note: Majid Al Futtaim is committed not only to a policy of equal opportunities but to conducting the selection process on a fair and equitable basis. All candidates are considered on merit and our procedures safeguard against any individual bias.
How to Apply
180 total views, 1 today