Full-Time Warehouse Supervisor
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Warehouse Supervisor”.
|Company Name||Bayara Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Plan and coordinate warehouse workload to ensure daily goals and objectives are achieved accurately and efficiently.
- Manage operations of the warehouse, including receiving, put away, transfers, restock, and deliveries.
- Monitor processes to ensure compliance and consistency with SOPs; lead process optimization efforts as necessary.
- Assist the Line Manager to ensure all aspects of maintenance and safety within the facility are properly maintained and followed.
- Ensure the warehouse stays safe, clean, clutter-free, and operating efficiently.
- Train and educate the warehouse team periodically on product handling during offloading and storing.
- Conduct, plan, and organize warehouse spaces based on utilization, weight, and space restrictions as required.
- Ensure timely analysis and reporting of warehouse activities.
- Ensure accuracy in stock transfers in the Warehouse Management System.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
77 total views, 1 today