Full-Time Treasury Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Treasury Accountant”.
|Company Name||NewBridge Pharmaceuticals|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manages and monitors all bank accounts and cash transactions of the company.
- Manages to account for all bank transactions in coordination with other finance functions.
- Assesses company cash flow by anticipating its incoming cash and outgoing commitments.
- Oversees the company’s cash balance on a daily basis to assess its liquidity and ensure its healthy financial operation.
- Relationship management with lenders, banks, and other related financial institutions.
- Maintains a working knowledge of current financial and legal regulations that may affect company decisions or policies.
- Presents updates on regulations and provides advice etc. to the Financial Controller and finance team.
- Ensure effective financial procedures and controls are in place, and that pertinent financial records are stored and retained as per financial regulation standards, including:
- Cheque signatories
- Purchasing limits
- Purchasing systems
- Petty cash
- Salary payments
- Others as appropriate
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
38 total views, 1 today