Full-Time Trade Finance Specialist
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Trade Finance Specialist”.
|Company Name||Best Oasis Limited|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must have prior experience of handling Letter of Credit negotiation and document submission to the banks.
* Identify and onboard new Trade Financing banks in accordance with the Group policy.
* Keep the banks informed about the different steps of the operations financed by them
* Set up relevant financial structures for all transactions in order to minimize risk, optimize working capital and reduce financing cost.
* Review facility and security documentation for existing and new financing facilities.
* Minimize costs for financing services through negotiations and adding new banks to the pool.
* Provide frequent overview and update of the Trade Finance banking environment and keep updated on important evolution and deals made in our industry.
* At least 3 years of working experience in the field of Trade Finance and LC and strong knowledge about trade finance globally.
* Strong desire to be in an execution-oriented role where you have to wear multiple hats.
* Exceptional managerial and analytical skills with the ability to work and manage in fast-paced and dynamically changing environments.
* Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, or International Trade. Holding CFA, CMA or CPA will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
335 total views, 1 today