Full-Time Trade Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Trade Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Best Oasis|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CIMA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||11,000 AED – 12,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Must have prior experience of handling Letter of Credit negotiation and document submission to the banks.
- Identify and onboard new Trade Financing banks in accordance with the Group policy.
- Keep the banks informed about the different steps of the operations financed by them.
- Set up relevant financial structures for all transactions in order to minimize risk, optimize working capital and reduce financing cost.
- Review facility and security documentation for existing and new financing facilities.
- Minimize costs for financing services through negotiations and adding new banks to the pool.
- Provide frequent overview and update of the Trade Finance banking environment and keep updated on important evolution and deals made in our industry.
- Strong desire to be in an execution-oriented role where you have to wear multiple hats.
- Exceptional managerial and analytical skills with the ability to work and manage in fast-paced and dynamically changing environments.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
273 total views, 4 today