Full-Time Tax Consultant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Tax Consultant”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- VAT knowledge with 2 years GCC VAT implementation experience.
- Capability to handle VAT impact assessment report.
- Capability to recommend necessary system modifications to comply with VAT legislation.
- VAT Accounting and filing of VAT returns.
- Post implementation advisory services to the client.
- Strong accounting and finance background to support the management team.
- Preparation of monthly management reports including preparation of management accounts.
- Well-developed organization and time management skills, and the ability to work on own initiative, accurately to tight deadlines, and to prioritize between conflicting demands.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
Please Email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
104 total views, 3 today