Full-Time Tax Consultant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Tax Consultant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | CA | ACCA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- The Candidate must be proficient with VAT rules.
- Corresponding with clients on invoice inquiries rejected invoices etc.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
318 total views, 1 today