A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Storekeeper”.
|Company Name||Bahmani Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Coordinate the delivery requests from Sales Operations and ensure timely delivery to the end-user.
- Regularly verify and maintain the stock inventory in the system to meet actual stock records.
- Maintain stock/new shipment documentation in place.
- Generate internal stock requests in the system and ensure signed receipts submitted to the Team Leader.
- Enter stock details in the system and generate inventory reports.
- Inspect deliveries stock count before departure and ensure it’s as per the purchase order.
- Issue delivery notes for confirmed orders to customers.
- Coordinate the daily work schedule for the drivers and laborers.
- Ensure stock movement into/from the warehouse are processed as per approved Taqeef standards.
- Maintain warehouse storage area in a safe, clean, and tidy manner.
- Conduct regular inventory and physical stock reconciliation in the system.
- Maintain records of unit movements to other locations.
- Monitor and approve designated staff e.g. laborer and driver overtime hours worked in the system.
- Follow and maintain health and safety procedures and measures.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
259 total views, 3 today