Full-Time Store Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Store Manager”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||16,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Drives, monitors, and reviews sales performance and recommends action plans to deliver sales budget (Store Level).
- Conducts monthly meetings focusing on category sales performance with the selling personnel to update category performance and recommend action plans for improvement.
- Implements strategies and ensures 100% execution of all programs to achieve sales target of all EXCLUSIVE products and submits feedback on promo effectiveness.
- Manages and controls store approved OPEX budgets ( i.e utilities, wrap supply, staff cost, etc).
- Recommends and initiates plans to optimize the stores’ controllable expense.
- Achieves shrinkage budget below tolerance level thru day to day monitoring of Retail Operating Standard Compliance (store level). Drives, monitors, and reviews sales performance & recommends action plans to deliver agreed sales budget (Store level).
- Manages availability and timely replenishment of stocks.
- Ensures consistent, accurate, and timely inventory adjustments (GAP, Cycle Counts, Negative Quantity on Hand, False Positive)
- Complies consistency with the Brand of Service Standards when dealing with customers (internal or external)
- Ensures customer’s shopping experience exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Handles and reports product queries, complaints and offer advice professionally aligned with the Brand of Service Standards procedure.
- Drives loyalty members programs and initiatives to achieve target transaction participation.
- Drives selling techniques to achieve target conversion/transaction rate
- The cascades ongoing promotions, activities, memos, bulletins following the standard power talk guidelines on a regular basis
- Checks and validates proper implementation and execution of promotional and store activities (e.g. promo call outs, hero displays, and price changes)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
39 total views, 1 today