Full-Time Social Media Executive
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Social Media Executive”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Planning and executing Healy Consultants Group PLC’s English language social media campaigns.
- Developing KPIs for our social media campaigns.
- Monitoring campaign performance, including data analytics.
- Submitting weekly and monthly reports to management, including a clear analysis and interpretation of campaign data.
- Working with our in-house content writers to create compelling, original content that appeals to international businesspeople.
- Post interviews, videos, and thought leadership/opinion articles on topics such as:
- Complex Client engagements and case studies.
- Global economics, investment, and entrepreneurship.
- Corporate banking.
- Changes to accounting and tax laws.
- New services we offer.
- Tracking the latest news relevant to our industry and share commentary on Healy Consultants Group PLC’s SM platforms.
- Engaging with influencers when required.
- Skillfully interact with our social media audience.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
97 total views, 1 today