Full-Time Senior UX Designer
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior UX Designer”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 14,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Collaborate with product managers, product owners, and other stakeholders to define and infuse user experience in the next generation of business concepts and solutions.
- Facilitate and analyze a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
- Create interaction models, user task flows, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user’s tasks.
- Advocate appropriate research strategies to understand user needs, and Identify best practices, processes, and tools to measure the impact of our client’s user experience, through trended quantitative user experience research.
- Foster a culture of team involvement in user research, team analysis, design rationale, and decision-making based on user needs.
- Support in planning, designing, preparing, and running user research activities.
- Manage the usability and accessibility testing process from recruiting participants, designing test tasks, and preparing discussion guides.
- Mentor and support junior experience team members by reviewing/supporting work, coordinating workloads, and working closely with the traffic department for resource allocation and planning.
- Work closely with the analytics team to define user-centered KPIs, to create a rich picture of user behavior to showcase the full story of how and why people use our services.
- Support the definition of requirements by analyzing target users, their jobs to be done, the context of use, business needs, and technological feasibility.
- Participate in the development and implementation of UX strategy, policies, processes, and standards, promoting user-centered design principles and best practices across the organization.
- Partner with other agency disciplines and leads to ensure a holistic approach to experience outcomes across multiple, digital touchpoints.
- Participation in UX/Design interviews and hiring recommendations.
- Guide and coach the team members to ensure their effective development to meet their personal aspirations and future business needs.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
91 total views, 2 today