Full-Time Senior Tax Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Tax Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 110882
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Tax Accountant to join our organisation, the jobholder will support the Tax Manager – Tax Tower FSSC of the Al-Futtaim Group. This position is responsible for providing full support for a range of tax services, across direct and indirect tax laws comprising of compliance and reporting across jurisdictions in MENA and SEA Region.
The successful candidate will work closely with Al Futtaim Brands, third party service providers, and other tax professionals in carrying out responsibilities.
Key Role Specific Accountabilities
- Tax Returns Preparation
- Ensure Timely Tax Return and other Tax Compliances
- Prepare VAT, Excise, WHT, CIT, Zakat returns for different regions and processes for submission
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Document Management
- Tax Audits
- Tax Reporting
- KPI tracking
Other Key Responsibilities
- To liaise with relevant managers and stakeholders to ensure full collaboration and understanding on critical topics.
- Contribute to the improvement of the solutions and business processes.
- Maintains and upgrades professional knowledge, management skills and domain expertise by using continuous learning & development tools.
- Contribution to business excellence initiatives
- Peer appreciation and feedback
- Continual development of team and product application skills
- Maintain an excellent rapport with the business.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Tax, Finance Degree and Regional tax knowledge
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- 3 – 5 years of GCC Tax Experience
- 1-2 years in an International Finance environment
- Indirect and Direct Tax law knowledge of MENA and SEA region
- Accounting skills
- Project management skills
- SAP Knowledge
- Ability to work on various on-going projects with good organisational and time management skills
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Analysis and troubleshooting
- Individual Accountability
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Personal Integrity
- Strong analytical skills & problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow-up on outstanding issues
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to manage time & work under pressure
- Readiness to persevere with difficult tasks
- Ability to be assertive without being aggressive
- Able to focus and drive tasks to completion
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
How to Apply
207 total views, 2 today