Full-Time Senior Manager Internal control
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Manager Internal Control”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Lead and the main point of contact of all Control and Governance activities in MAFP i.e. Internal Audit, External Audit (Internal control related), control assessments and regular walk-throughs, Compliance, SoD compliance, etc.. basically the elements that are currently being implemented under Governance Index. This includes collaborating with the BUs teams and providing technical expertise when it comes to Control and Governance
- Lead the Corporate Legal Structure changes and execution in collaboration with BUs and Legal teams.
- Lead the Policy and Procedures and DOA update and maintenance
- The main point of contact for ERP project and digital transformation projects (I.e. Tax tool, Balance sheet reconciliation, etc..)
- who will sign off the new processes from Internal Control and Governance pov.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
61 total views, 2 today