Full-Time Senior Manager Accounts
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Manager Accounts”.
|Company Name||Qima Coffee|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a system of managing and overseeing the day-to-day accounting functions of the company.
- Monitoring and recording transactions and financial events in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policy.
- Maximizing return on financial assets by forming solid financial projects, procedures, policies, control, and reporting systems.
- Maintaining expertise over accounting operations, such as accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, cash receipts, treasury, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, fixed asset activity.
- Monitoring the activities of the accounting department, including the design suitable for realizing the department’s objectives and goals.
- Delivering coaching and leadership to the Accounting team.
- Ensuring accurate and timely accounting reporting; monthly, quarterly, and year-end close.
- Preparing accounts for various companies on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Achieving budget objectives by shuffling expenditures, initiating corrective measures, analyzing variances.
- Maintaining the accurate and timely processing of general ledger reconciliation and journal entries.
- Performing monthly and quarterly bank compliance activities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responding to inquiries from internal managers, and the CEO, in terms of accounting results and special reporting requests.
- Assisting in the implementation and realization of new procedures and projects to improve the workflow of the department.
- Utilizing business connections and intelligence to produce process enhancement and develop KPI reporting.
- Maintaining consistency over-application of accounting procedures and policies.
- Producing financial statements, filing, and tax returns, and completing financial reporting.
- Maintain a solid and effective relationship across all business groups.
- Collaborating with others in managerial positions to realize overall objectives and goals.
- Providing realistic, thoughtful, and candid insights into relevant business matters.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACMA, CA) with solid post-qualified experience.
- Strong, effective communicator, comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Implementing and overseeing ERP systems in Start-Up environments.
How to Apply
233 total views, 1 today