Full-Time Senior Internal Auditor
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Internal Auditor”.
|Company Name||Seddiqi Holding|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CIA | CPA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Understand the current state processes and procedures adopted by the company.
- Execute, and occasionally lead, internal audit work effectively to assure proper controls exist and are functioning and risk is appropriately mitigated.
- Prepare an audit program that describes in detail the nature, timing, and extent of the internal audit procedures for an individual audit project.
- Understand and evaluate processes and related controls and execute tests of controls.
- Perform internal audit work of simple to moderate complexity nature while applying knowledge of internal audit techniques and problem-solving skills.
- Create deliverables such as process documentation, process flowcharts, audit plan, risk, and control evaluation matrix, a summary of findings and management’s response, draft and final internal audit report, and other working papers that document the engagement procedures and the results.
- Review work of team members on a timely basis and in a thorough and constructive manner.
- Ensure work is completed within agreed-upon time frames.
- Work on special projects or consulting engagements concerning significant corporate issues as directed by the HOID
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
216 total views, 1 today