Full-Time Senior Internal Auditor
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Internal Auditor”.
|Qualification||MSC | MBA | CA | IT Certification|
|Experience||7 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor on a permanent basis based in Sharjah, UAE.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
Audit Team Member
- Responsible for delivering the assigned audit work in line with GIA methodology with limited supervision.
- Team member activities will include Execution and may include involvement in other stages of the audit. Assigned work will routinely include being responsible for delivering testing for lines of the test plan, writing associated work papers, drafting sections of the Audit Report and contributing to themes and insights.
- Allocation as a team member will be based on consideration of skills and capabilities and/or development opportunities.
- It is likely that at times while operating as a team member the SIA will have other activities to deliver such as planning for their next audit.
- Audit Leads are identified when the annual Audit Programme is prepared. SIAs will be assigned as Audit Lead where they have the relevant skills and capabilities and/or it is a development opportunity. The expectation is that SIAs will have a number of Leads per year, with close supervision from a Senior Audit Manager (SAM).
- As Audit Lead, the SIA will be accountable to the SAM for the end-to-end delivery of the Audit (Scoping, Planning, Execution, Reporting and Closure) in line with GIA methodology. It is likely that at times during the end-to-end process the SIA will have other activities to deliver such as being a team member on other audits.
- In addition to delivering the audit the Audit Lead is also responsible for uploading the Findings to the database of Findings and assigning the relevant owner for each finding.
Other Internal Audit activities
- Verifying completion of Agreed Management Actions for Findings assigned in the database of findings that will be from audits completed/in area of business expertise.
- Support quarterly reporting to Management and the Board (e.g. Group Executive Committee and the Audit Committee). This could include updating data, writing sections of reports, supporting development of insights and themes.
- Internal Audit continuous improvement/Transformation activities – completing assigned activities in support of the Function.
- Business relationships – hold relationships with relevant people in the business both verbal and written to help facilitate delivery of assigned audit work.
· Graduate, possibly with second degree e.g., MSc, MBA Professional qualification, for example Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors, chartered or certified accountant, IT certifications, chartered engineer, etc.
· Minimum 7 to 10 years of Internal Audit experience
- Functional knowledge – an understanding of some of the key support e.g., Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Tax, Compliance, Company Secretariat, etc.
· Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle Cloud ERP)
· Experience of working in different geographies and multicultural organizations would be an advantage.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
How to Apply
292 total views, 1 today