Full-Time Senior Internal Auditor
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Internal Auditor”.
|Company Name||Saeed & Mohammed Al Naboodah Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIA|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 10,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques within the general guidelines provided by the Internal audit manager.
- Prepares a comprehensive schedule of audit coverage for the location or operation to which he is assigned. Identifies activities subject to audit coverage, evaluates their significance, and assess the degree of risk inherent in the activity in term of cost, schedule, and quality.
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Carries out audits in different locations or operations and prepares reports on audit coverage and the results of the audit activity.
- Ensures that the team of auditors is working towards the accomplishment of objectives directed towards the internal audit activity’s ability to service management.
- Keeps track of the performance of internal auditors, on audit assignments and provides feedback to Internal Audit Manager.
- Analyzes and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of the control environment. Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Documents the results of audit work in accordance with the audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (llA) standards.
- Conducts follow-up audits to monitor management’s corrective actions.
- Performs any other ad hoc administrative duty as requested by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related fields.
- Holder of CA, CIA, or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 6 years post qualification experience of internal audit in a professional auditing/consulting firm or reputable companies.
- Construction experience will be an advantage.
- Must possess good analytical and reporting skills.
- Must have very good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
56 total views, 1 today