Full-Time Senior Financial Analyst
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Financial Analyst”.
|Company Name||EMI COOL LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 9,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Perform day-to-day accounting tasks that involve month-end closing, reporting, and reconciling balance sheets.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable as may be required.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Assist with the cash flow forecast, bank journals, and reconciliation.
- Assist with a year-end audit of the business.
- Prepare VAT filing and analysis on a monthly and quarterly period.
- Assist with corporate reporting.
- Support with ad-hoc reports, projects, and process improvements.
- Follows all safety, fire health, and environmental policies of the Company at all times.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
266 total views, 1 today