Full-Time Senior Finance Specialist
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Finance Specialist”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting/Finance) | CPA | CMA|
|Experience||3 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company that is disrupting the public transportation market on multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, UAE, and Jordan
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the role
This role reports to the Global Finance Manager, the successful candidate should be comfortable working in cross-functional teams and demonstrate strong leadership skills. The ideal candidate must have superior attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously. The position represents an exciting opportunity to be a part of an extremely dynamic and high-paced environment, supporting a global organization, and offers significant opportunities for rapid growth. We are ultimately looking for people who are hungry to learn and are able to leverage their combined experience and education into making an impact.
What you’ll do
- Post and supervise all regular accounting processes such as A/P and Journal Entries plus monthly closure accounts.
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Assist departments in the account reconciliation process on a monthly basis.
- Execute account reconciliation processes.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Collate bank statements on a monthly basis.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
- Provide support to the safekeeping of internal expenses in the company.
- Evaluate current methods and processes inclusive of up-gradation of process development.
Who you’ll be
- Degree in Accounting and around 3-5 years of experience in financial/management accounting for a global organization or a big four company.
- Experience in tax accounting is an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task with a sense of urgency in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent team player who is able to work in a virtual/global team
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- CPA/CMA is excellent advantages
How to Apply
343 total views, 3 today