Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, every day! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year.
For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live, and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification.
We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE, and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
- Support growing commercial finance activities for new verticals (F&B and Production).
- Ensure accuracy and timely management reporting of the new verticals.
- Drive profitability by providing the key insights to the business leaders.
Job Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
The requirement is to support the new key strategic pillars of the business (F&B and Film Production)
- Drive the business strategy and profitability through business partnering with the leadership teams.
- Help drive profitable growth by providing proactive analysis of results and reporting key metrics.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, acting as a key point of contact for any commercial issues.
- Partner with operations to assess the feasibility of new proposed projects, providing financial advice and challenging proposals for new initiatives to ensure required returns (ROI, IRR).
- Provide analytical support to the operations team for resource allocation, investment analysis, and more.
- Forecast the outcomes with benchmarking to the available market information.
- Lead Post Investment Analysis and monitor performance to ensure sustainable growth.
- Preparation of annual budgets, forecast, plans per F&B concept, and Content Production with quarterly updated rolling forecasts.
- Driving improvements in reporting, processes, and systems for the various business verticals
- Preparation of reports (periodically) which include but are not limited to sales analysis, food and beverages cost reports, monthly management accounts.
- Providing clear and concise ad hoc analysis to understand the economic impact of the decision.
- Use industry experience and initiative to identify areas for cost and revenue optimization.
Key Performance Indicators
- Project success vs feasibilities.
- Accuracy and Timeliness.