Full-Time Senior Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Finance Manager”.
||The Giving Movement, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | ACCA | ICAEW|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Background – Joining The Giving Movement
The Giving Movement was created to disrupt the typical e-commerce business model with a vision to create only sustainable products that give back to those most in need around the world with every purchase made. TGM’s environment is fast-paced and rewarding whilst also doing good for the planet and the people on it.
The philosophy of TGM is simple ‘Small acts multiplied by many, can transform the world’.
- The first direct to consumer homegrown, made in UAE fashion brand
- The first sustainable brand in the GCC region
- The first brand to have an official agreement with Dubai Cares & Harmony House to donate $4 from the sale of each item to charity, donating over $600,000 to date!
- The Giving Movement started just 15 months ago and is already on track to exceed $30m in revenue in 2021, with revenues planned to triple in 2022.
- The Giving Movement is featured in major publications in the region such as Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Elle, CNN, The National, Entrepreneur, and more.
- The Giving Movement is also stocked in 27 retail stores across the GCC including partnerships with Al Tayer, Al Shaya, Majid Al Futtaim, Noon/Sivvi, and more.
- You can view our brand on thegivingmovement.com or Instagram: Thegivingmovement
- A team of 50+ people working out of their head offices In JLT, the warehouse is in Al-Quoz and TGM is due to open a content studio in Al-Quoz in Q4 of this year.
- The Giving Movement has attracted offers of investment from some of the leading VCs, family offices, and retail groups in the UAE and will most likely raise a series A in Q4 of this year.
- The Giving Movement has a company-wide annual bonus structure of 20-40% of salary based on revenue targets achieved, of which they are currently on track for the 40% bracket.
- The buzz in the region around TGM can be seen through its organic Instagram following growth from 0>400,000 in the first year, 2021 is on track for 1m+ organic followers.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Producing the monthly management pack of P&L, Balance sheet, and business finance review
- Preparation of VAT and year-end accounts with our auditors (top 4)
- Produce financial reports related to budgets, accounts payable, receivable, expenses, etc
- Developing the long term business plan with management, budget, and risk assessment
- Develop strategies to minimize financial risk and predict future financial trends
- Advice on plans to reduce costs and increase margins
- You will initially have two reports into you; a bookkeeper and financial assistant but the team can be expanded as you see fit in order to grow as the company grows.
- Currently working on QuickBooks accounting software which is integrated with
Qualifications / Skills
- CPA qualified / Degree
- Strong previous experience in this position in the region before
- A can-do positive mindset
- Ability to lead, coach, and inspire your team
The salary is flexible based on experience and includes a 20-40% annual bonus, a great open plan workspace, and positive working culture is set as a foundation for you to grow as TGM grows. The role starts immediately.
How to Apply
289 total views, 1 today