Full-Time Senior Auditor
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Auditor”.
||ADNOC Group, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||17,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Senior Auditor, Forensic – UAE National
Investigate alleged or suspected frauds, violations of laws, regulations, corporate policies, or code of conduct as per the directions of Head – Forensic Audit Section for reporting of the results to the Senior Management and Audit Committee. Identify and collect digital/electronic evidence in a manner appropriate for forensic review and assist in the review of fraud risk evaluations, potential Fraud Schemes & Scenarios, and in recommending the appropriate fraud risk response.
- Commitment to act with integrity and perform the assigned work in a professional manner by maintaining objectivity and ensuring the confidentiality of information.
- Perform investigations involving allegations of irregularities, fraud, corruption, and other violations of the Company’s Code of Conduct as assigned by the Head-Forensic Audit Section and the Audit and Assurance Function Management.
- Apply forensic accounting techniques in investigations related to fraudulent transactions in accounts and financial statements.
- Carry out investigations in a fair, objective, thorough manner and in compliance with relevant policies and regulations.
- Assist in coordination on forensic and other investigation requirements with appropriate stakeholders for proper resolution (e.g., Compliance Officer, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Legal, Human Capital, etc.)
- Assist in conducting informational and admission-seeking interviews.
- Identify and collect digital/electronic evidence in a manner appropriate for forensic review
- Apply cost-effective and efficient Forensic Technology Solutions for the electronic discovery of evidence
Fraud Scenario Reviews
- Support Head-Forensic Audit Section in reviewing fraud scenarios/risks and the associated controls and initiating detailed investigations.
- Apply statistical models like Benford’s law for the identification of fraud scenarios
- Correlate information across multiple internal and external information/databases to identify fraud scenarios for review.
- Coordinate with internal audit and prepare a log of fraud related alerts raised during Internal Audit assignments to identify and initiate detailed investigations.
- Assist in review of anti-fraud framework and in providing recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct a review on adequacy of fraud risks registers and effectiveness of controls approved by management to address fraud risks
- Support Head-Forensic Audit Section in providing consulting services to the Departments / Functions of the organisation on developing an effective fraud detection programs.
Documenting and Reporting
- Provide concise and timely updates on the progress of investigations & deficiencies identified and for reporting to concerned Management
- Prepare clear, comprehensive and cohesive investigative reports and memoranda in a timely manner and present the findings and recommendations of the investigation for review and approval.
- Prepare concise and timely updates on all assignments
- Prepare presentations on outcome of Forensic Audits / investigations for presentation at the appropriate level of Management and to facilitate decision making on disciplinary actions
- Provide inputs for presentation on the investigation findings and recommendations to Audit Committee.
- Prepare working papers with supporting evidence to adequately document forensic audits / investigations performed
- Assist in the preparation of Audit and Assurance Function’s monthly / quarterly / annual progress reports covering various areas including implementation status of Forensic Audit / Investigations Plan, budget performance, investigation recommendation’s implementation status, department KPI status, areas of concerns requiring Audit and Assurance Function Management’s attention etc.
- Provide inputs, assist, develop and updates of the Forensic procedures, tools and methodologies as per directions from Audit and Assurance Management.
- Assist in providing professional advice on the Group Companies’ Forensic Audit / Investigations Methodology/Procedures.
Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet Section objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Function / Department / Section budgets, assist in the implementation of the approved Budget, and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Function/ Department/ Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Function/ Department/ Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with best industry standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures, controls, applicable legislation, and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices, and ADNOC Code of Practices.
Management Information Systems (MIS) and Reports
Provide inputs to prepare MIS and progress reports to provide accurate and timely reports and necessary information to Company Management to effectively manage the business.
Qualifications. Experience. Knowledge & skills:
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 8 years varied experience in internal audit, external audit, fraud risk assessments, fraud scenario analysis, investigations, digital forensics, ethics, and compliance of which at least 4 years of experience should be in investigations / forensics-related role.
- Experience in the oil & gas sector is an advantage
- Knowledge of forensic investigation tools such as ACL, IDEA, Intella, Relativity, EnCase, Nuix etc. would be an advantage.
- Experience of working extensively in ERP environments like SAP, Oracle
- Expert knowledge of Financial Accounting and IFRS
- High level of proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
- Forensic Certification (e.g. CFE)
- Certification (at least one) e.g. CPA, CA, CIA, CISA, CCSA, CMA, CCEP
How to Apply
344 total views, 2 today