Full-Time Senior Auditor
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Auditor”.
|Company Name||Baker Tilly Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Managing audit teams for my assigned client portfolio.
- Planning, supervision, and review of various ICV engagements in compliance with agreed-upon procedure guidelines.
- Preparing detailed reports, models, and presentations for senior management.
- Responsible for Communicating with the clients in a structured way to continue long-term relationships.
- Supporting business development activities.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
522 total views, 14 today