Full-Time Senior Accounting Analyst
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accounting Analyst”. The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and cost estimation.
|Company Name||Ports, Customs, and FreeZone Corporation|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Offer advanced analysis and review of financial transactions for troubleshooting and correcting errors in the organization’s financial system
- Offer customer support and advice to the company’s clients in areas such as proficiency evaluation, monetary system, and training and reporting
- Organize data from units; keep an update on reports, and examine statistical facts to determine errors and rectify them, and carry out a review of general content
- Function with department personnel to guarantee that tracking, accounting tasks, and supervision are in strict conformity with Federal and State regulations, and established company procedures
- Evaluate internal procedures, as well as analytical statements so as to give suggestions on how to enhance information process and resource flow
- Apply the principles of GAAP to intricate accounting operations in guaranteeing regular application and adherence to organizational targets
- Evaluate, certify, and coordinate ledger entries in adherence to rules, while guaranteeing that close activities are accomplished promptly and accurately
- Periodically assemble and evaluate monetary packages, while carrying out analytical processes fashioned to identify unusual variations and making sure that errors in monetary statements are discovered and corrected
- Must be UAE National.
- Strong personality.
- Bachelor Degree
How to Apply
374 total views, 1 today