Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepare and file local compliance reporting as necessary.
- Prepare court-mandated annual accounting reports and inventories for client discharges as necessary.
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies.
- manage the petty cash.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
How to Apply
126 total views, 4 today