Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||SAT Global DMCC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Preparation of invoice documentation and submission to clients.
- Preparation of receipt documentation and submission to clients.
- Compilation of due payments on a weekly basis to be reviewed with management.
- Follow up due payments on a weekly basis.
- Processing of payments to suppliers.
- Documentation of staff petty cash requests and reimbursement compensation.
- Development of an accounts payable tracker which lists payment obligations over the course of the year.
- Ensuring a cash reserve amount in the company bank account as per company policy and development of a weekly and monthly CFR and Analysis.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
421 total views, 1 today