Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||SGP Technology|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CFA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Accountant.
- Should have team leading experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
- Professional Qualification (Any of CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Accountable for records of fixed asset management and provide reports to Management.
- Completing regular reviews of files for approved CAPEX.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
38 total views, 1 today