Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Hamptons Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA|
|Experience||4 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of financial reporting, UAE VAT, and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Attested certificates from UAE authorities.
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in UAE and F&B experience is a must.
- Prepare or review work papers and drafts of the financial statements.
- Oversee aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Setting costing and suggesting pricing based on benchmarks for new assignments.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
107 total views, 1 today