Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose offices are located in Denmark, Spain, and UAE – If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Aston Advisory Group, you’re in control of your career and with our support, this will make us even stronger, together.
|Company Name||Aston Advisory Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
If you are a Senior Accountant that is an experienced individual who enjoys a range of accounting duties including purchase and sales ledger, credit control, payroll and calculating commission, providing accurate management information to Directors, then Aston Advisory Group is the place for you.
- Recording of purchase and sales invoices
- Posting of receipts and payments, daily online banking, credit control
- Preparation of management accounts
- Reconciliation of ledgers and bank statement reconciliation, cash flow monitoring
- Creating new sales and purchase contracts using accounting software
- Calculating of expenses and commissions
- Completing monthly VAT returns
- Payroll and pension processing
- Customer services and administration duties including supporting the logistics team and liaising with external customers
- Assisting in the annual review/audit of the business and management reporting
We are looking for an experienced, all-around accounts professional or bookkeeper, ideally with a degree or equivalent in Accounting. The ideal candidate will be highly numerate and have experience of working in multi-currency. You will have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and be able to work as a team and on your own initiative. Full training will be given on payroll and commission calculations.
In return, you will have an excellent opportunity to broaden your knowledge in a busy role and friendly team environment. We offer discretionary bonuses and scope to develop your skills and career further.
Aston Advisory Group is part of Prostigma Group a Danish investment company located in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark.
How to Apply
568 total views, 1 today