Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||JTC International FZCO|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling & analyzing account information.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Manage Petty Cash Expenses by verifying and submitting for disbursement.
- Ensure all the Bank Receipts & Payments are posted on daily basis & prepare Bank Reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Managing Company Cash Flow & highlighting any deficits to the Management for Funds injection.
- Authenticate financial transactions by reviewing documents.
- To ensure all the inventory-related documents are verified & posted on regular basis.
- Maintaining Accounts Receivable: Preparing periodically outstanding invoices list & follow up for the payments.
- Maintaining Vendors Accounts- Prepare payments by verifying the invoices/ PI and submitting disbursement.
- Payroll Management- ensure Salary sheet is compiled (duly verified with attendance records) & disbursed on time.
- Ensures Vat related documents are duly verified & submitted followed by payment on time.
- Ensures the monthly accounts are as per the agreed norms i.e. Profit & Loss reports, Balance Sheet.
- Submission of MIS reports to the Management with observations on Costs/Expenditure & recommendations to facilitate them in decision making.
- Liaise with the External Auditor by submitting the documents as per the requirement of International Accounting Systems (IAS), resolving the queries in consultation with the Management.
- Maintains all the Business administrative documents (Trade License, Insurance, etc.) & ensures the same are renewed on time to avoid any hindrances in commercial activities & penalties.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in accounting or Finance (preferred UAE).
- Experience in Tally ERP 9 is a must, Additionally, experience in Dynamics 365 ERP or other relevant is a must.
- Conversant in Microsoft Office.
- Conversant of Logistics activities, Import & Export formalities of Free zone Authorities is preferred.
- Good communication skills (oral & written).
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Experience in handling Vat Submission (acquainted with FTA rules & regulations).
- Experience in handling External Audit activities & resolving queries.
- Good Analytical abilities.
How to Apply
221 total views, 1 today