Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||16,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The position reports directly to Head of Finance MEA and Group VP Legal & Treasury.
Areas of focus
- Prepare and distribute exposure reports
- Ensure correct registration of financial instruments
- Settle reconciliations and invoicing
- Update various systems
- Prepare relevant reporting to management
- Secure data quality
- Data and cost controlling
- Ensuring legal and regulatory financial compliances
- Audit coordination and finalization
Your professional skills
- We imagine that you have a relevant economic/financial education combined with at least 2-3 years of experience from a similar position in an international company. It will be an advantage to have knowledge of financial instruments and/or risk management
- Experience from the oil and shipping industry is an advantage, not a requirement
- IT proficient and specially experienced with Excel, ERP systems, and BI
- You are fluent in English
Your personal skills
- Your approach to work is structured and characterized by your ambition to continuously improve systems and procedures
- Detailed and analytical mind-set
- Understand the importance of finishing projects and meet deadlines
Monjasa as a workplace
Monjasa offers you a fulfilling career in a global organization, where you will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team. We enjoy great learning opportunities and are proud of our fantastic work environment. With “Monjasa means personal business” as the headline to our corporate purpose, this serves as the guiding principle for our business. You will also find that we live and breathe our values of Respect, Ambition, Curiosity, and Smile & Joy. All four values and our corporate purpose are anchored in how we work together and reflect our company DNA.
Monjasa at a glance
Monjasa is a global partner in the oil and shipping industries. Our core business includes trading and supplying marine fuels and shipowning activities on a global level. We are characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and have experienced strong developments since our start in 2002. Financially, Monjasa is recognized as a robust business partner and total revenue reached USD 2.0 billion in 2020 – or equivalent to 4.9 million tonnes of marine fuels supplied. The fleet currently consists of some 20 tankers and operations and offices are certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO 50001.
The Monjasa Group also includes offshore shipowning company CBED and IT consultancy, RelateIT.
How to Apply
239 total views, 1 today