Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Falcon Multi Services|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare or review work papers and drafts of the financial statements.
- Identify, discuss, and propose conclusions on technical areas of financial reporting and audit issues identified during the course of the audit.
- Oversee aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Take an active part in the audit planning discussions to identify audit risks and devise an appropriate audit strategy.
- You’ll ensure associates understand their responsibilities and have received excellent on-the-job coaching.
- Setting costing and suggesting pricing based on benchmarks for new assignments.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
29 total views, 1 today