Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||UMI Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 9,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and VAT returns.
· Manage all accounting transactions
· Prepare budget forecasts
· Publish financial statements in time
· Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
· Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
· Ensure timely bank payments
· Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
· Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
· Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
· Audit financial transactions and documents
· Handling supplier invoices and payments
· Maintain day-to-day petty cash expenses with proper reports.
How to Apply
542 total views, 1 today