Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Liwa Trading Enterprises LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all payables, utilities, freight, receivables, international payments, bank reconciliation, insurance and petty cash
- Ensure to raise capital expenditure, write-offs, and other approvals as and when required
- Assist Accounts Manager in ensuring that inter-company cost allocations are in line with the budget and management agreements
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies to check overdue credits for efficient follow-up
- Prepare monthly MIS report
- Prepare financial statements to summarize current and projected company financial position
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and all other accounting records
- Manage and coordinate with project teams for approvals of payments of projects
- Manage fixed asset accounting and ensure timely collection of dues
- Process month-end entries and prepare inter-company debit notes and keep track of the same
- Assist accountants in conducting routine activities and provide support
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors
- Lead, coach, and manage the performance of staff in line with good people management practices
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Qualified Accountant preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of accounting, MIS, and control.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Previous Industry experience in Retail in an ERP environment (preferably Navision) a must.
- Either living in Abu Dhabi or willing to relocate
How to Apply
332 total views, 1 today