Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CFA | ICAEW|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Aldar Investment management reports and provide analysis and insight to drive better decision-making.
- Provide support in the preparation of Aldar Investments’ yearly budget.
- Provide support in executing accounting activities for AIM.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Prepare independent and robust financial analysis for the monthly asset management reports, quarterly forecast, annual budgets in a timely manner to the origination.
- Manage the corporate department reporting including the annual budgeting.
- Monitor business KPIs, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of change or negative variance to facilitate decision-making by senior management.
- Provide benchmarking and financial analysis, commentaries, and presentations for executive review.
- Provide all support to internal and external auditors and promptly clarify all audit queries raised
- Assistance and review of yearly asset valuations.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required.
Financial Operation AIM
- Issue invoices to customers, deposit and record cheques and reconcile them with the ledgers.
- Follow up on outstanding receivables and addressing any clarification.
- Maintain reconciled balance for all the receivable-related general ledgers with sub-ledger records.
- Process supplier Invoices with appropriate documentation and approval.
- Issue payments (Online Wire Transfers & Cheques issuances).
- Accrue for expenses which not recorded at month-end.
- Complete and submit bank reconciliation.
- Prepare budgeting schedules in line with the company’s policies and ensure the soundness and integrity of all budget data.
- Ensure the appropriateness and reliability of the key assumptions.
- Monitor, implement, maintain and reconcile all budgets and ensure their execution in coordination with the concerned subsidiaries and departments.
- Undertake and present budget sensitivity and modeling scenarios to meet requirements.
- Oversee and review variance analysis for all balance sheet and income statement line items in relation to the budget to ensure that every aspect of the company and department budget variances are analyzed in detail with supporting evidence and commentary.
Related Year Of Experience
Min of: 6+ years of experience in financial accounting and management accounting experience
Field Of Experience
- Experience in accounting within real estate or related industry
- Experience in complex Group-wide accounting and reporting, preferably in a public company
Technical And Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of and ability to apply international accounting standards and ERP systems
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to internal controls
- Good analytical skills
- Vigilant and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management capabilities
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. CPA, CIMA, CA, ACCA, CFA
How to Apply
494 total views, 3 today