Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Binding Partnerships|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,500 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of the general ledger and processing of invoices
- Month-end reporting & closing.
- Preparation of Quarterly and Annual Financial Reporting for stakeholders
- Annual and Quarterly budgeting analysis
- Monthly shadow/review of administrator reporting on managed funds and investor reporting
- Accounting analysis of new transactions.
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in public accounting and/or a private accounting role.
- CPA, ACCA, CMA, or CA qualification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a deadline-oriented, dynamic environment
- Startup experience will be an advantage
How to Apply
456 total views, 2 today