The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, group consolidations, and VAT filling. Please apply only if you are AVAILABLE TO JOIN IMMEDIATELY.
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations from an end-to-end perspective.
- Coordinate and prepare Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet financial statements monthly, to meet reporting timetable.
- Monitor internal and external audit facilities.
- Provide inputs to the management in order to support long-term financial planning.
- Identify areas of improvement within existing processes and recommend improvement techniques/ solutions.
- Remain up to date with investment trends and assist in the identification of investment opportunities.
- Provide ad-hoc support in decision-making related to investments.
- Manage due diligence activities and valuations.
- Monitor and ensure the development of policies on issues that impact the company’s investments or other owners/ stakeholders.
- Prepare and monitor budgets and conduct feasibility studies.
- Prepare and present operational and capital expenditure budgets to the management.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators and also, implement and monitor them.
- Coordinate and prepare Profit & Loss forecast of financial performance (outlook) on a monthly basis, for the following month
- Participate in the preparation of budgets – manpower and forecast.
- Monitor the timely and accurate performance of the accounts receivable function.
- Monitor and investigate the input of bank statement data.
- Review of accounts payable monthly inventory reconciliations.
- Review of accounts payable purchases journal.
- Prepare all month end General Ledger journals.
- Complete all taxation and statistical requirements.
- Review and monitor Audit and Income Audit functions.
- Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting or related field
- 3 to 5 years of successful multi-national experience in the field of restaurants or hospitality (UAE experience preferred)
- Experience in F&B or Hospitality is a MUST
- Good exposure on GL reconciliation and VAT filling.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Organizational & time management skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Knowledge in Sun System and FMC
- Experience with ERP is preferred
- Food & Beverages