Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||U-Pay Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,500 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements.
- Review payables by the supplier, category, and other breakdowns, trending analysis on key terms.
- Work with the Cost Accounting Manager on working capital analysis, as it relates to Cash, AP, and Inventory.
- Correspond directly with external auditors to provide requested audit schedules and support.
- Assist Controller to build a solid infrastructure for future growth.
- Responsible for Concur Expense Portal and credit card reconciliations.
- Support and assist with quarterly reviews and annual audits or any ad hoc projects as directed by management.
- Maintain a systematic and organized file of all accounting books.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
308 total views, 4 today