Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||First Response Healthcare|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||7 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Oversee the daily cash reconciliations and accounting controls.
- Manage the receivable function-Daily reconciliation of sales invoices.
- Coordinating with Sales-Business development team for invoice reconciliation.
- Maintain receivable MIS trackers daily basis and close follow-up with the customers.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts, and report variances.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Liasioning with auditors for statutory and internal audits.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings including VAT Filing.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
How to Apply
169 total views, 2 today