Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||BSH Walls and Floors|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded in the Tally system.
- Organize Supplier Payments (Local & International) & other account payments in coordination with HOD, liaising with Overseas/Local vendors regarding invoices, Statements, Remittance, and Reconciliation of account statements.
- Management of Accounts Receivables: Booking & submission of Sales Invoice, get acknowledgment copy of the invoice, AR follows up, reconciliation, arrange Cheque collection, making manual receipt and record receipt entry in tally.
- VAT reconciliation input and output.
- Banks online transactions & remittances on a day-to-day basis. Liaising with Bankers on transaction matters & Bank reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Cross-checking all Goods Received Note (stock & non-stock) and assisting for Invoicing & recording.
- Co-ordination with Intra & inter depts. for the completion of accounting procedures on a timely basis.
- Processing of monthly payroll and WPS and Ensure the accuracy of working on employee terminal benefits and processing.
- Cross-checking, review, and posting of all data entry transactions: – Petty cash, Credit Card entries, monthly closing entries, recording of utility bills like Etisalat, DU, Eppco, Salik & DEWA. Reconciliation of General Accounts. Account payables, Accounts Receivables, CDR A/C & Banks.
- Individual wise monthly reports to tech dept. on monthly expenses posted for vehicles/employees/consumables.
- Assist to maintain files & documentation in accordance with company policy for account payable dept. and General Ledgers.
- Verifying Employees leave data initiated by HR dept. and posting in the system and manage employee loans.
- Liaising with Auditors, preparation of Schedules monthly and for Year-end Audit Purposes.
- Carrying out all other duties as assigned from time to time from HOD and assist HOD for reporting deadlines.
- Should have at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance; preferably with additional certification in accounting.
- Working experience on ERP and Tally preferred.
- Experience in Stock reconciliation and profitability management.
- Strong background in customer receivables follow-up and recovery.
- Strong advanced excel skills and experience.
- Experience in handling more than 3000 SKUs in stock reconciliation.
- Strong commercial sense, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and strong grasping power.
How to Apply
404 total views, 3 today