Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Ali & Sons Holding LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- You will ensure accurate record-keeping by entering all accounting transactions in SAP and coordinate with internal stakeholders such as the Audit function and external stakeholders such as banks and governmental agencies.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office specifically Excel would also make you stand out from the crowd.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
488 total views, 2 today