Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||EL Amir Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CIMA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Filing bank statements and other treasury documents.
- Ensuring cost invoices are accounted precisely.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable as may be required.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting reports and procedures.
- Prepare financial reports and assist in budget preparation.
- Prepare financial planning and analysis as and when required by the head.
- Prepare the monthly management accounts and other management information as required
- Excellent communication skills in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
31 total views, 1 today