Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Ali Construction and Development LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare the Divisional Financial statements in the Group MIS format, Receivable & Payable aging report.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial package. monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Prepare cash flow for the company, project-wise fund requirements, and payments.
- Report the daily bank position and update the cheques issues and deposit registers.
- Prepare bank reconciliations, adjust the bank ledger accordingly and highlight the unreconciled and non-conformities.
- Prepare the monthly payroll, analyze cost center and project wise labor cost, check timesheets and job cards, calculate the vacation and terminal benefits, process the WPS files, and complete the payroll JVS.
- Maintain the Accounts Receivable modules, enter receipts, adjust credit notes and allocations, prepares outstanding and aging schedules, Follow up the collections, assist in the process of recovery.
- Maintain the Accounts payable modules, enter payments, adjust debit notes and allocations, prepares outstanding and aging schedules, prepare payments schedules, prepares the cheques, and maintain the supplier files.
- Maintains the General ledger, prepares the depreciation and monthly closing schedules and completes the Trial Balance, and liaison with the external auditors in the annual audits.
- Maintain the petty cash, Perform the day to banking and keep the cheque and cash safe under custody.
- Ensure the purchases comply with the procedures, enter purchases, compare the monthly stock sheets, check the stock count sheets and identify unusual trends.
- Prepare schedules, reports for the preparation of monthly and quarterly cash flows.
- Prepares schedules and working to assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Coordinate with other departments to provide operational data, financials analysis’s to execute the business plans of the other departments.
- Complete the VAT schedules, ensure VAT compliances and assist in the filing of the VAT returns.
- Maintain the controls by following the and policies & procedures of the finance.
- Any other challenges and tasks assigned by the line manager within the scope of the job responsibilities.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
207 total views, 1 today