Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Pure Health|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Previous experience in financial analysis and reporting.
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP.
- Prepare the Divisional Financial statements in the Group MIS format, Receivable & Payable aging report.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial package. monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Prepare cash flow for the company, project-wise fund requirements, and payments.
- Report the daily bank position and update the cheques issues and deposit registers.
- Prepare bank reconciliations, adjust the bank ledger accordingly and highlight the unreconciled and non-conformities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and advanced excel skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
473 total views, 3 today