Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Lux Exports|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Liaise with auditors and support Finance Manager in managing audit process to ensure timely reporting to the group, local authorities, and third parties.
- Support the Finance Manager in drafting annual financial statements.
- Prepare VAT submission in accordance with applicable laws.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Identify accounting gaps and make suggestions on improvements on automation to align the accounting processes with ERP systems used by the company.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvement, make proposals for operational changes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
51 total views, 1 today