Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 9,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Production of monthly management accounts including profit & loss, balance sheet, bank reconciliations, cash flow, and commentary on variances against budgets, as well as forecasts on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Follow up the implementation of financial and accounting procedures, ensure implementation of regulations and internal systems, direct all accounting operations, and oversee the preparation of budgets and periodic financial reports.
- Oversee the daily accounting activities required to maintain the books of account.
- Supervise, direct, and review the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Accurate and timely book-keeping of all transactions at the MUL level.
- Timely preparation, closing, and submission of annual financial statements. This must be prepared in accordance with statutory rules and must comply with IFRIC 12.
- Financial Audit of all the legal entities under MUL.
- Initiate approval on petty cash and 2nd approval on online bank payment.
- Monitor and control MUL business transactions to ensure the completeness of the books and the financial statements.
- Coordinate with respective project teams and advise them on the credit rating of various clients to ensure that potential bad debts are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Coordinate with Metito Holding Ltd. consolidation team to ensure all numbers are reported in an accurate and timely manner.
- Finance/ Accounting Degree (Preferably CPA, CA, or ACCA qualification).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience – (candidates having experience of Concession / Public-Private Partnership (PPP) will have added advantage).
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial concepts (IFRIC 12 compliance).
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Experience working with and advising senior management of financial and business strategies.
- Highly motivated/driven/proactive approach to business needs.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
301 total views, 3 today