Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Indpt Food Company|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all accounting data in SAP e.g. Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger Reconciliation, etc.
- Ensure they are correctly accounted for within the cost center, WBS, or Orders.
- Assist in Month-End GL close and Monthly Reporting Process for Business Units.
- Assist in monthly billings to external customers.
- Handle Intercompany accounting, preparation, and booking of invoices for back-charging, as well as month-end reconciliation.
- Comply with all Enerflex HR, Quality, HSE, and all the Company policies, procedures, processes, work instructions, and guidelines.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor / Manager.
- Monthly sell-through analysis and recommendations
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
58 total views, 2 today