Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Brook Ocean Shipping LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 9,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Day to day updating of vessel financial records.
- Issuing monthly Debit Note to Owners for the estimated expenses of the month.
- Collection and expensing the funds following relevant approval from his/her Supervisor.
- Actualising all approved commitments.
- Preparing monthly financial reports prior to submission to the MD and clients.
- Liaising with Technical/Crew/Insurance Departments as appropriate, ensuring that all overheads are properly accounted for.
- Diploma or above, preferably holder of Degree in accounting & finance management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The detail and result-oriented, proactive, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
294 total views, 2 today