Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Pheniq Ras Al Khaimah|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Should be proficient in daily accounting operation and finalization of accounts and audit.
- Making a proper system for accounting for safeguarding timely deposit of PDC and cash collection.
- Ensuring timely collection of rental income receivable and making proper reconciliation with Partners accounts.
- Well versed with project costing reporting, o/s reporting, collection, and cash flow management. And to liaise with management making clear communication regarding such MIS reports.
- The candidate should have experience of different kinds of real estate audit – (Owner Association Audit & RERA audit).
- To have proper coordination with the Leasing and Sales team for maintaining a proper reporting system for all sales and leasing achieved and to ensure that frequent and accurate reports are given to management.
- Review of accounts payable monthly inventory reconciliations.
- Review of accounts payable purchases journal.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
212 total views, 3 today