Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Creative Zones|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ACA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 9,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintaining day-to-day Accounts, prepare receipts, payments, and journal vouchers.
- Banking Transactions, Bank Reconciliation, and Payable accounts reconciliations.
- Effective cash flow management, budgeting & analysis.
- Maintaining petty cash transactions and statements.
- Responsibility for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transaction processing.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports for the management.
- Preparing payments for suppliers and aging analysis of debtors.
- Assisting Team Leader and Finance Manager in finalization of accounts.
- Support internal and external audits by answering queries and providing documentation.
- Liaising with the banks on daily deposits.
- Process payments and invoices in accordance with UAE VAT laws and assist with VAT return filing.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
70 total views, 1 today