Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Kelmer Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Work in conjunction with the Finance Controller.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparation.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Strong financial analysis skills – Must have budgeting/forecasting experience.
- Must be familiar with the exchange of foreign currencies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
311 total views, 2 today