Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Acacus Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with IFRS accounting standards
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management
- 5+ years’ of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Applyinfo@acacusgroup.com
31 total views, 1 today